Profile Photo

Jobs and Career

• Public Group
  • 1 month, 1 week ago

Members

How to get hired on Linkedin (top secret)

This topic contains 0 voices and has 0 replies.
0 voices
0 replies
  • Author
    belindaWilliams
    Participant

A HR professional recently shared some amazing guidelines on how to proactively secure jobs on linkedin. I found it awesome and felt I should share it here,

Often, as a recruiter, I get a lot of DMs but most of these DMs are unprofessional and don’t even communicate the right message.

Note the following
    1. Keep it Short and Have a Call to Action (CTA)
    2. Be professional
    3. Don’t sound too needy.

📝 Template 1: Initial LinkedIn Out Reach Messages
    “Hi __________, I noticed that you are a recruiter in the _______ (name of city) area. I wanted to reach out to discuss potentially working together. I’m a ________________________(share your experience) and currently seeking new opportunities. I’d love to find out if I may be fit for any of your current openings, and I’d also be happy to connect you with other professionals in my field.

📝 Template 2: FOLLOW-UP LINKEDIN MESSAGE TO THE RECRUITER AFTER AN ACCEPTED CONNECTION
    “Hi _________, thank you for accepting my connection request. I am interested in putting myself forward for any __________ roles in __________ (name sector) within __________ (name city). Feel free to check out my LinkedIn profile to see if I may be fit for any of your current openings. Please find attached my CV.
    Can we schedule a call to discuss this?
    Kind regards,

📝 Template 3: REFERRAL REQUEST
    Hi Ma’am, I hope this message finds you well. I came across a suitable opening matching my expertise at ABC Firm. I would be grateful if you could refer me to the hiring manager or provide any additional information on the job opening. Thank you in advance!

📝 Template 4: Follow-Up Message after a job application
    Hi [Recruiter’s Name], I hope you’re having a good day. I recently applied for [Job Title] at [Company] and wanted to follow up on my application. I’m very excited about the opportunity and would be happy to provide any additional information if needed. Thank you for your time and consideration!

(Note: It’s okay if you don’t get a response for a recruiter. Not all recruited will acknowledge or respond to your message. What matters most is that you have reached out professionally)

Save this post for later.

I hope you find this useful.

SHARED ON LINKEDIN BY:

Tomiwa Oladimeji©️
    HR Professional; Recruiter

#hiring #hr #experience #job #opportunities #openings

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.