16 Amazing Wonders of Nature That Will Blow Your Mind
March 23, 2023 at 7:10 am #71427Lily PerezParticipant::
I am a regular user of the Quora platform. I stumbled upon this share by Aime Ishimwe that totally bewl my mind. Life is awesome.
1. Every time you blink, you miss out on 100 images that your brain could have processed.
2. Human taste buds can detect more than one trillion flavors.
3. Your skin renews itself every 27 days.
4. Your heart beats about 100,000 times a day.
5. An ant can lift up to 20 times its own body weight.
6. Honey is the only food that doesn’t spoil.
7. An elephant can be pregnant for up to 22 months.
8. Sloths are the world’s slowest mammals, taking nearly a month to travel just 130 yards.
9. An ostrich egg is equivalent to 24 chicken eggs.
10. Blue whales have the loudest voices in the animal kingdom, able to reach 188 decibels.
11. Chameleons can move their eyes in two directions simultaneously.
12. A Koala can sleep up to 22 hours a day.
13. It takes a photon 40,000 years to travel from the core of the sun to its surface.
14. Fireflies glow due to a chemical reaction that takes place in their abdomen.
15. Mosquitoes are attracted to humans more than any other type of animal.
16. Our brains process information about 100 times faster than the world’s most powerful supercomputer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.