My Boyfriend wants to pimp me off to get a job

• Creator
    Discussion

Anonymous
    Participant

I met this guy in 2021 in an online web development seminar. It turns out we do not really live far away from each other.

It wasn’t difficult meeting up and getting lovey dovey. The chemistry between us was out of this world and I soon moved in with him. We were all good. He never gave me any cause for concern. Our s3x life has been all that I have ever dreamed and wanted.
    He was comfortable, had a freelance gig going for him and I worked on my online tutoring which I did part time alongside my web development classes.

Last three months we got introduced to one of his groups of friends, one of whom later introduced us to a popular tech recruiter. My boyfriend didn’t waste time linking up with this guy.

A number of times the guy came over and I could not help but notice the covetous glances that he always threw at me. I always had that effect on men. Of course I dismissed it as nothing, hoping that he would regularize like all other men.

It was exactly on my birthday, being the 24th of February, the guy came over and joined in my birthday party. The bloke even got gold necklace of a gift, one he claimed he got from a museum that just auctioned several thousand years old collections. That night we danced, and I hoped it would be all over.

But he next day my boyfriend started saying stuff about his boss(the guy) liking me. I took this as a joke.
    Long and short of it, my boyfriend of years now wants me to have a date with the guy, or he would terminate our relationship.
    I do not struggle to get men, but this is the only one I have ever truly loved. I am scared of what would become of me if I should lose him. I have tried to think this through, but each round of thought always ended in tears, as my boyfriend got more serious with the threat. Now I have 2 weeks to make a decision.

I can’t think clearly now, which is why I am sharing this, my first post on here.
    How do I handle this?

• Author
    Replies

Anonymous
    Recognized Member Recognized Member

Hmm. I don’t know how true this is, but if it is , you need to break up with this guy ASAP. Love will find you, worry not.
    He clearly does not have any value for you, and his actions do not show any atom of dignity.

Anonymous

This is not good. Many men can give anything to get what they want, but one thing most men don’t give up when they find it, is love. That means that for him to be willing to give you out, the love he has so far professed to you is suspect.

That is not the way of a gentleman. Emilia rightly said that it is a thing of value. If he sees you as an object of trade that can be disposed of at will to get whatsoever.
    Respect is a mutual thing, let’s be civil to one another out there