Website Hudson Mining Limited
Hudson Mining Limited has endeavored to build a comprehensive platform integrating mine assets acquisition, exploration, mining, processing, refinery, trading and global sourcing and importing for various minor minerals, new energy minerals and other non-ferrous minerals since its establishment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Human Resource Manager
- Leadership and management targets:
- Achieve ambitious targets year-by-year, by supporting and winning an increasing share of the market (increase the purchase of particular minerals with competitive rate)
- Map and account manage relationships with the most promising suppliers for the territory
- Manage solid relationships with State Government,Federal Government and all government agencies and departments.
- Proactively identify local end sellers, owner of mines.
- Build key relationships to promote Hudson brand awareness:
- Maintenance planning and maintenance systems skills are highly desirable.
Required Technical Skills, Training & Experience
- University Degree (Bachelor’s / Master’s) in Economics, Social Sciences or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a large open pit mine environment.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Character with exceptional leadership and management skills.
- The ability to effectively present information to all levels of the organization.
- Strong safety commitment and improvement mindset.
- Professional certification like CIPM will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy is essential with skills in software such as Sage, ERP, SAP QuickBooks etc.
- Proactively understand company’s demands, working with colleagues across departments, and at the Department for International Trade headquarters in China.
- Using your network, market key Nigeria mining capabilities to the Chinese mark.
- No specific gender
- Age: 30 – 45 years
- Good computer skills, documentation and management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org