About Knit Technologies
Knit is an event listing app with key elements of social networking, ticketing, and facility listings. It connects people via chosen activities, hobbies, interests, and location-based recommendations.
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐭:
1. Explore a World of Events: From live concerts to festivals, outdoor adventures to art exhibitions, get ready to embark on exciting adventures and discover amazing events happening around you.
2. Knit helps event organizers to seamlessly collect ticket payments for their events including the QR codes option. The weather forecast feature provides event organizers with real-time weather updates, helping them make informed decisions about scheduling.
3. Knit connects you with people, with shared interests, around you, be it a sport, game, hobby, or another activity. Easily express yourself via text, images, and video, based on your interests.
4. Knit provides a platform for experts (trainers, coaches, consultants, high-skilled workers) to position themselves to be engaged by users who share a mutual interest.
5. Knit provides a dedicated platform for businesses to list their event spaces, making it easier for event planners to find the perfect location for their gatherings.
𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲.
About the job
Role: Marketing Specialist.
Core Focus: Marketing
Location: Ogudu GRA, Lagos.
• Ability to meet target for business bottom line.
• Network with organizations and people, explore diverse opportunities to develop new leads on a weekly basis.
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools, creating PowerPoint or Canva presentation to aid sales.
• Must be skilled at formal presentations to clients and management.
• Utilize your outstanding communication skills to contact sales leads, set appointments, and expertly close sales.
• Assess client marketing needs and tailor bespoke solutions to meet their unique requirements effectively.
• Manage client accounts with finesse, ensuring existing business retention while proactively cultivating new opportunities.
• Identify and actively support sales and marketing activities, including local networking events, market storms, promotions, and more.
• Be the epitome of exceptional customer service, leaving a lasting impression on our valued clients.
• Develop and drive event-based marketing initiatives to generate sales leads for the company.
• Any and all task as required by the company.
• 5 years’ experience in sales, networking, and marketing.
• B.Sc/HND in any field.
• Must be tech savvy.
• Must be proficient in digital marketing.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• A creative mindset to develop unique marketing strategies and solutions for company needs.
• Proven record of delivering on set targets.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org