Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Centre is a multi-specialty acute care center located in Lagos that provides various specialized surgical and acute care services. Our team of specialists in various fields provide safe care in a comfortable and conducive environment backed by the appropriate technology.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Nurse Midwife. The Nurse Midwife will be responsible for providing family planning services, maternity care, midwifery care, nursing, and medicine services to our patients. The Nurse Midwife will also be required to provide patient monitoring, health education to patients and their families, and collaborate with other healthcare providers to provide quality patient care.
- Family Planning, Midwifery, and Maternity care skills
- Proficiency in Medicine and Nursing services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Current certification as a Registered Nurse Midwife(RN/RM)
- Hold a current and valid nursing license in Nigeria
- Prior experience working in a hospital setting, preferably in labor and delivery or women’s health
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nursing or Midwifery
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com