Showroom Manager Job Description
We are searching for a persuasive showroom manager to achieve sales targets. To achieve these objective, the showroom manager will be required to oversee the design of the showroom, coach and mentor employees, and monitor inventory. As an expert in sales techniques, you will also be required to attract and secure business.
To ensure success as a showroom manager, you should ensure the maintenance of processes that work, and the reinvention of procedures that impede sales. Ultimately, a fantastic showroom manager will liaise with our team of marketing specialists to ensure that our company is a preferred provider within the target audience.
Showroom Manager Responsibilities:
· Studying the features of all products on offer.
· Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
· Training staff in effective sales and communication strategies.
· Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
· Advising on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalog.
· Documenting sales and rewarding employees for these accordingly.
Showroom Manager Requirements:
· Prior experience as a showroom manager, ideally at a furniture company.
· Extensive experience selling comparable products.
· Degree in Sales and Marketing or similar is highly advantageous.
· Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
· Capacity to convince stubborn and indecisive clients to make purchases.
· Top-notch training and mentoring skills.