Our client is primarily involved in the technical development and electronic hardware, specialized in Semiconductor of the business, they are looking for a Technical Operation Excellence Manager for coordinating every needs of technical activities with COO.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the COO, you will work closely with cross-functional teams including IT, Project, administration and purchasing. You will also responsible for supervising and managing all aspects of project and activities from COO. This is achieved through the execution of various duties within the centre.
- Work together with the platform team to establish and drive the organization’s strategic planning, new process implementation, and organisational vision, as directed by the headquarters. To increase effectiveness, quality, and internal customer satisfaction, track and monitor company operations performance.
- Review, simplify, and enhance the existing procedures. Control risk for research teams by performing tasks like risk assessment, audit plan execution, suggestion implementation, budget tracking, and expense control.
- supervise research initiatives and regularly update management and stakeholders, highlighting problems and offering solutions.
- oversee internal controls for compliance inside the organisation and make sure that laws, regulations, policies, and procedures are being followed.
For candidates that are interested, it would be great if you have the following qualifications.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any subject. background in science and engineering is preferred but not necessary;
- Experience in the field spanning more than five years is preferable;
- Good at communicating, working in teams, and managing projects logically;
- Familiarity with project management and workflow;
- Possess strong risk awareness and risk management skills. excellent knowledge of project budget management. Having PSM, SPS, PSPO, PMP, or ACP certification is advantageous;
What to expect:
Our client provides an excellent package and candidates are able to work in a recognizable foreign company. The excellent remuneration package includes a variety of allowances and flexible working hours. Candidates are able to work and become part of a professional in the client’s company.
Interest & Apply:
Advance your career to the next level with this unique opportunity in Hong Kong. To further consult on this role, please contact Ricky via. +852 9140 4514. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
To apply for this job email your details to Ricky.Cheng@connectedgroup.com