If you are looking for a rewarding career that empowers girls and young women to become problem solvers and change makers in their communities, then this is the opportunity for you.
Sistering Global is an NGO that focuses on the holistic development of girls and young women. Our mission is to produce girls and young women who seek out evident and obscure problems in the communities to solve them. We do this by providing various programs and services that foster their skills, confidence, leadership, and creativity. Some of our activities include mentoring, workshops, camps, clubs, projects, and events.
As a Sistering Global employee, you will join a diverse and dynamic team of professionals who share your passion and vision. You will also have the chance to work with girls and young women from different backgrounds and cultures, and help them achieve their full potential. You will be part of a network of sisterhood that supports and celebrates each other.
Sistering Global is looking for candidates who have the following qualifications:
– A bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field (e.g., education, social work, psychology, etc.)
– At least a year’s of experience working with girls and young women in a non-profit setting
– Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
– Commitment to the mission, vision, and values of Sistering Global
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com