JOURNALLING ,A JOURNEY OF SELF REFLECTION
June 9, 2023 at 5:03 pm #71462soola.elizabethParticipantRank: Newbie::
What is journaling?
Journaling is a way of expressing your thoughts and ideas . It is a way of putting your mind in order . Journaling leads to a better thinking and improves your learning capability . There is a reason why when you take time to open your thoughts, plans and experiences, you remember them better while also feeling focused .
I remember the first time I started journaling, I was going through a rough patch then , and I started writing down how I felt and how I can be better in a book , I didn’t even know I was journaling, (( don’t get me wrong it’s not a diary) , when I want to start something new , I write it down . When I have ideas I don’t want to forget , I write it down . I came across a YouTube video that was explaining what journalling was ,then I realized I was journaling. Everytime I journal and I pray afterwards, I feel better and at peace . In summary, journaling made my life better .
Importance of journaling
1. It helps to learn who we are and identify what we need.
2. It inspires creativity .
3. It helps your mental state of mind .
4. It sharpens your memory .
5. It helps you track your progress,makes you know how far you have gone and how much more you still need to know .
6. It boost emotional intelligence, and encourages self confidence .
7. It helps in achieving goals .
1. Day one (android and iOS ).
2. 5 minutes journal(android and iOS).
3. Daylio (android and iOS).
4. Memento (iOS only ).
5. Daily Bean (android and iOS).
1. Gratitude journalling: you can write things you are grateful for , a person you are thankful for ,things you prayed for and God answered .
2. Mindfulness journalling: you can write down a moment when you felt truly at peace , a moment when you needed to be left alone and meditate, times when you felt overwhelmed also .
3. Self discovery and career development: you can write down what you have learnt from a decision that you regret making , a talent or skill you will like to develop , a goal you have for the future and steps you will take to make it possible .
4. Health and wellness journalling: you can write down what you want to do to improve your health, the kind of food you eat and how it has benefited you , the exercise you need to do and a timetable or plan to archive it .
You can also have a To-do list journal,yearly planner , daily planner , weekly planner. They will help in archiving goals and dreams. Don’t forget to write down any idea and drops in your mind , it is very important.
Journalling, a journey of self reflection.✍️June 9, 2023 at 5:07 pm #71463
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.