Members

PRACTICAL WAYS TO CONTENT REACH OR CONVERSION

last updated by ADEX 8 months, 1 week ago
4 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Nebuzz
    Participant

I’M TIRED OF POSTING, MY CONTENT ISN’T CONVERTING, WHAT DO I DO?

Note: I will be shaking some tables here, so you either catch feelings or sit up and change your content.

So please tell me if this is you;

Post 3-5x daily?

Create “outstanding” content?

Consistent on social media?

However, the people you’re attracting think your products or services are too “expensive” for them.

Then you see them go somewhere else to buy a similar product which is more expensive and you wonder wow!

WHAT AM I MISSING?

I will tell you straight up, no hanky panky.

It is the SOPHISTICATION of your MARKETING CONTENT that is MISSING.

See, you need to master content creation at a different depth from your competitors.

For example; how can you buy a content calendar for a fashion business where fifty (50) other fashion businesses have bought from.

You are all posting the same thing, having the same brand message, the same brand pulse🤦.

Nope! Your marketing has to be on a higher level of sophistication to win more people to you. That is when you are labelled an authority in your niche.

See, look around me, everyone else is teaching business growth/ social media marketing like it’s so easy peasy.

But what makes you want to check my page?🤷

Simple! Because of my marketing content sophistication.

From my delivery, to the depth of value I discuss publicly for free, my articulation of that same topic makes it totally different from anyone else in my space.

What has made me an authority in my space and get people buying from me fast is because I have a SOPHISTICATED NEWS FEED.

If you scroll through my pages on social media, any post, any carousel, etc.

YOU MUST LEARN SOMETHING FROM ME. And I make sure to BLOW YOUR MIND.

I never post SURFACE LEVEL CONTENT consistently. Contents that are quotes or memes, NOT injected to my brand.

So how can you start creating content deep in more value than your competitors?

You will need to pay someone good to teach you this, but let me give you some guides before you pay that person.

1. Take your time and study what other big brands are doing with their content.

Study what Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze is doing with content on Facebook.

Just writing oohh, no videos, no live sessions, and she’s killing it badly.

Find people who you believe have sophisticated marketing content, study them, and replicate the same in yours.

2. Stop hoarding valuable content.

Do not be afraid of giving too much value, you can’t over-give value.

Invest your time in exposing your mind to depths of insights (in your industry) on a consistent basis, with this you won’t have issues sharing depth for free.

Why?

You’ve got a system that replenishes you on a consistent basis.

Lastly, start sharing your best content.

If you desire to sell with content, then you’ll need to share content that solves major problems for your audience.

This will help you improve your content and possibly get you conversions going forward.

Thank You.
    Shared from Nelly Agbogu

#naijabrandchick

Lawons
    Participant

Why do I think sometimes it’s not about the posting

Peter
    Participant

Thanks for sharing

ADEX
    Participant

Nice

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.