Website Harvesters International Christian Centre
Harvesters International Christian Centre is a church based organization whose mission is to change lives and raise leaders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Brand Manager
- The Brand Manager is instrumental in shaping and communicating the church’s identity.
- Through strategic brand management, this role effectively conveys the church’s message, fostering strong relationships and implementing innovative campaigns. With a focus on digital marketing strategies, the Brand Manager ensures consistent, impactful communication across all channels.
- From overseeing the website to coordinating promotional materials, this position plays a key role in maintaining brand consistency and engaging the community while aligning strategies with organisational goals and report directly to the Head of Strategy and Communication.
- Effectively convey the church’s brand message through excellent written and verbal communication to the target audience and partners.
- Foster strong relationships with church groups, partners, and counterparts in ministry for effective promotion of the church’s brand.
- Utilise analytical skills to analyse trends and audience feedback, making informed decisions on branding and outreach strategy.
- Provide objective leadership to multidisciplinary teams, creating impactful communication elements for advertising and PR campaigns.
- Implement internal communication strategies to inform staff, volunteers, and members about events, updates, and organisational goals.
- Uphold and promote the church’s brand identity, ensuring consistent messaging across all communication channels.
- Develop unique and innovative ideas for the church’s branding and outreach campaigns.
- Implement digital marketing strategies, including social media marketing, content marketing, SEO, and email marketing.
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders for successful branding and outreach campaigns.
- Oversee the church website, promotional materials, and advertising efforts, ensuring alignment with brand guidelines and reaching the target audience effectively.
Qualification / Requirements
- HND / Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- 10-15 years of relevant work experience as brand manager in top organization, faith-based / Church or NGO.
- Exceptional communication, networking, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong understanding of leading PR and media companies, with strong connections and knowledge of industry procedures.
- Experience in personal platforms, publishing, and/or public speaking engagements preferred.
- Passion for and understanding of the church’s mission and values.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com