About the job
You will like
Developing power sector business on a remote working #WFH basis for an innovative engineering technology company renowned for solving challenging problems for blue-chip clients in the renewable energy, security, medical, transportation, aerospace and defence industries,
You will like
The Field Sales Engineer Power job itself where you will be responsible for the development of the Power product customer base, demand creation for new customer designs and the generation of profitable sales for the UK Power product range into a defined geographic region within UK. More specifically:
- Proactively identify new customers and target markets for the power product range
- Follow up and develop business leads with new and existing customers.
- Maintain a good understanding of power franchised products and services and their potential applications and markets, as well as sister companies’ products.
- Discuss and agree with Line Management the target account and annual business plans for the achievement of agreed objectives.
- Attend regular monthly meetings with Management to discuss progress to sales forecasts and activities to ensure objectives are being met.
- Present and demonstrate to customers the benefits of products in terms of specification, quality, price, technical benefits, logistics support, timely delivery, etc.
- Successfully negotiating, implementing, and managing contracts & winning orders to meet the customer & company’s expectations.
- Maintaining up-to-date product and sales information on the company systems.
- Provide accurate and detailed feedback and reports on sales activities to Line Manager.
- Attend internal and external training courses to ensure knowledge remains up-to-date.
- Timely management of any administrative duties including:
- Planning & Organising work schedule and set up of appointments/visits.
- Providing sales analysis and reports for the area/customers.
- Updating and maintaining database records.
- Forecasting, monitoring, and evaluating sales figures for the region.
- Won/Lost business reports
You will have
To be successful as Field Sales Engineer Power here, you will have a healthy mix of the following:
- Business / Engineering / Electronics Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Power products and their application
- Knowledge and application of tools and techniques used in Sales and Product Management
- Proven experience of sales techniques – preferably field based
- Preferred 2-3 years of experience in electronics circuit/systems design
- Good standard of numeracy & commercial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Ability to build and maintain good internal and external relationships.
- Computer literate; proficient in the use of Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Valid driving licence.
- Smart and professional appearance
- Able to travel within the territory on weekly basis
You will get
As a Field Sales Engineer Power, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £50K-£60K+ Bonus + Package.
Package includes Performance-related Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Laptop, mobile phone, company car.
You can apply
To Field Sales Engineer Power by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended)
Pay range in London Area, United Kingdom
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
£50,000/yr – £60,000/yr
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org