Al Gharbia is a joint venture between three partners: Senaat, one of the UAE’s largest industrial investment holding companies, JFE Steel, the 8th largest steel manufacturer in the world, and Marubeni Itochu Steel, provider of commercial and logistical support to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies. Each of them makes a distinct, invaluable contribution to the project.
We are urgently looking candidate for Officer – Fire Fighting & Safety
-Minimum Diploma/Industrial training in engineering
-Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting Course
-Advanced firefighting course or Civil Defense-approved advanced firefighting training
-Nebosh – IGC
-Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Hindi, and Verbal communication in Arabic are highly preferred.
- 03-05 Years of overall experience in fire alarm and firefighting systems in Facility Management or
- Manufacturing –Plant experience is highly preferred.-
- GCC experience of 3 years is necessary
- Minimum 02 years of experience in inspecting, testing, and maintaining fire alarm and fire protection systems.
- Good knowledge of fire alarms, firefighting, sprinklers, and gaseous suppression systems.
- Fire prevention program-Knowledge of safety Management.
- Ability to lead a team and work accurately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org