NewCrew is a boutique recruiting agency serving construction companies in the United States. We specialize in placing office and field employees for midsize commercial construction firms that have between 50-500 employees.
For this role, you must be fluent in English and proficient in English listening comprehension.
You will be responsible for calling potential candidates (such as HVAC Technicians, Electricians, Carpenters, Laborers, etc.) and performing a ‘phone screen’. You will also be responsible for writing in English to communicate with candidates and create a summary of their experience.
- Conduct phone screens for potential candidates, including HVAC Technicians, Electricians, Carpenters, Laborers, and others.
- Initiate outbound calls to prospective candidates to evaluate their qualifications and suitability for the job.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the job requirements to effectively screen candidates.
- Assess candidates’ skills, experience, and qualifications over the phone, probing for relevant information.
- Use English language proficiency to effectively communicate with candidates during phone screens.
- Document and record detailed notes from phone screens.
- Work closely with the NewCrew recruitment team to understand the customer, job requirements, and identify potential candidates.
- Provide regular updates on candidate sourcing progress.
- Strong English communication and writing skills.
- Previous experience in talent sourcing, recruiting, or similar roles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Knowledge of the construction industry (and construction related language) is a plus.
Are you willing to record a 1-minute video introducing yourself? Please send an unlisted YouTube link along with your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org