I bought some vegetables yesterday, and I usually cut my vegetables before washing.

While cutting I realized that I cut open a large bark scorpion. I was shocked because it did not struggle and I didn’t feel anything when I was packing the vegetables into my cutter.

Now the vegetables are a lot and very expensive. It was very late and I could not go out to buy anything else.

So I washed it with cold hot water and then rinsed over and over under running water in my sink.

I have not had peace of mind since I ate it, I have this feeling that it might be poisonous as I have had some kind of speedy breathing and ran temperatures. I don’t know if it could be the cause or it’s just my psychology reacting?

Scorpion in my food, is it poisonous?
Nebuzz Answered question March 20, 2024