ACTIVATING THE SPOTLIGHT

• Creator
    Discussion

Nebuzz
    Participant

I BADLY NEED HELP, HOW DO I MAXIMISE THE SPOTLIGHT ON ME?

I was scrolling on social media the other day and I stumbled upon this sweet post that an Influencer made about a young lady.

The post captured how good this young lady is, her work ethics, her commitment, her good character, her attitude to work, etc.

Kai, when I saw how this Influencer wrote about this lady, I was so moved to check the lady out.

Note, this post was made about two weeks before I stumbled upon it, the post had gotten cool engagements before I saw it.

I couldn’t hold my curiosity, so I decided to check her (the said young lady) out.

I was so shocked with what I saw!!!

My mind couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing.

She didn’t have any post on her wall that validated her authority.

Not even a post about what she was into.

She didn’t have any content that showed us what she has done in the past.

She didn’t have any content that could convince me I could work with her.

All I saw was the latest gossip from Nollywood, and to make matters worse she enjoyed posting memes and comedy skits.

She just lost a potential client, I don’t know how many more she lost by what she has on her page.

See, in this life, you only need one big hit to get several hits that will make you a multi-millionaire. If you mess up with that first hit, it might just be your last.

If you read your bible, there’s somewhere that says, “The Sons Of Isaachar Had Understanding Of The Time That Israel May Know What To Do”

That lady didn’t understand the season she just entered.

How can an a-list Influncer give you a loud shout-out for FREE, and you don’t know what to do afterwards?

Here’s How to maximise the spotlight on you;

1. Be Sensitive To Your Spotlight Moments.

These moments don’t come everytime.

These moments don’t announce themselves before they arrive.

But when they do, be sensitive enough to grab them.

An A-list influencer mention is a spotlight moment.

A big media company mentioning you in their magazine is a spotlight moment.

A reputable organisation giving you an award is a spotlight moment.

You host a massive event in your city, it’s a spotlight moment.

Channels TV invited you for an interview is a spotlight moment.

What you do with this will determine your next level…

2. Know What To Do:

It’s one thing to be in the spotlight, it’s another thing to know what to do.

What do you hope to achieve by being in the spotlight?

Is it Influence, Impact, or Income?

Start charting your course rightly to ensure you achieve your goal of being in the spotlight.

If you never had a goal. Create it immediately and start charting your course.

These big hits don’t come all the time, maximise the one you’ve got and use it to make it BIG in life!!!

Note: Never be in that place where the spotlight on you is greater than the light in you.

Think about it.

Thank You!!!
    Shared from Nelly Agbogu
    #naijabrandchick