We have a job opportunity Business Analyst based in sandton, South africa
Job Type: Contract
- Calypso, Murex, Front Arena
- Compliance Project experience is important
- Integration experience is important
A business analyst is required to support the current development team by performing analysis to produce business and functional requirements to enable the integration of existing trade systems with a new compliance platform.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform Business Analysis.
· Engage with stakeholders (both business and technology).
· Become cognisant of platform capabilities.
· Apply bank client centric thinking.
· Initiate and complete Business Requirement Specification (BRS). Obtain business sign-off.
· Initiate and complete Functional Requirements, incl. aspects such as data mapping requirements and modelling when required.
· Assist with systems and functional testing when required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Intermediate to Senior-Intermediate business analysis
Banking / Financial Services experience wrt financial products and related trading activities.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Exposure to the compliance and regulatory environment in financial services would be beneficial.
Exposure to the foreign exchange trading actives would be beneficial.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Degree, Diploma, or relevant Certification.
- Business Analysis
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Self-starter that takes ownership of expected outcome. Self-managed.
- Stakeholder management
- Big picture thinking
- Critical thinking
To apply for this job email your details to shameena@Lsarecruit.co.uk