Website Harvesters International Christian Centre
Harvesters International Christian Centre is a church based organization whose mission is to change lives and raise leaders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Social Media Manager
- As the Social Media Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape how the message of the church is deployed in online spaces.
- You will shape the tone and the visual language of the messages we share across our social media platforms.
- We believe that the right person for this role will be able to show the full extent of their understanding of social media lingo and the subcultures on social media and how to translate these cultures and trends into timely but evergreen stories that our audiences can find, relate to and connect with.
- You will also initiate and sustain vital conversations online on our behalf and discover opportunities to increase our visibility online.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You will be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- You will be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Qualification / Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in Fine Arts or any relevant field
- 5-10 years of relevance work experience managing social media for top organization, church or NGO
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org