Ayulla is driven by the unending effort to design and deploy massive software that we believe will be a major landmark in its class. At Ayulla, we design for the user and make the best effort to make technology the asset it should be. We aim to make our software not only economical and efficient but also durable, stable and affordable to our users.
At the core of our business is the people who create, design, and build our technologies – Ayulla’s team and community members. We strive to foster an inclusive and diverse environment that attracts, nurtures? and inspires the best talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Remote Software Engineer.
- We are looking for a talented Python/Django backend engineer to join our growing engineering team who is responsible for developing and maintaining various software products in our portfolio. As a backend software engineer at Ayulla, you will be responsible for writing, testing, and debugging new and existing codes.
- You will also work with other engineers in integrating applications with other third-party web services, improving code quality, and codifying best practices.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and communicate regularly with the engineering team to ensure projects progress smoothly and deliverables are met on time.
- Develop well-designed, scalable, and robust software to a high-quality standard
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Stay up-to-date with the latest and emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related field,or equivalent field experience
- At least 1 year of experience working in Python, Django, and Django REST Framework
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in developing web applications
- 2 years of working experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related field could be an advantage in this role, it is not a requirement.
- A significant field experience developing and deploying software solutions is highly valued and in most cases considered superior to a Bachelor’s degree in any field of computing.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and problem-solving
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
N250,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with their Resume and Portfolio (or Github URL)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org