Website Digital Waffle
A leading mobility brand is seeking a Product Manager to help market their innovative products. In this varied product specialist role, you’ll be representing and promoting the product in a variety of ways, using your expertise in product management, marketing, and sales.
Location: Dudley (Brierley Hill)
Salary: Up to £35,000, DOE
What are they looking for?
- Management of the whole product lifecycle from development to launch
- Expertise across the marketing mix is a plus, with the ability to conduct market and competitor analysis, develop marketing proposals for new products including for brochures and social media, and create engaging content
- Pricing of products
- Energy, drive, and a willingness to learn
- Contributing to commercial strategies
- Creation of sales support materials
- Attending key account visits
- Delivering product presentations to internal and external customers
- Effective reporting
- Representing products at events and exhibitions
And what do you get in return?
- Company vehicle – VW transporter
- Fuel card, including for private use
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A supportive, collaborative work environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com